If you're mine.
I saw someone in my imagination,
now i think it was beautiful you.
Some intruptions of thought,
And,
I remembered the last argument with you.
How badly i texted?
And the way you replied!
Is this ego? Or anything else
I don't have any clue.
I became drunken,
after tasting this 'love' wine.
I heard you uttering,
I mean to you,
And you love me too..
But i want to ask you,
In my absence is everything fine?
Why it's hard for you to contact me?
If you're mine.
I'm missing those,
January's fights,
February's connection in midnights,
March's patch ups,
April's proposal
And October's anniversary,
December's uninvited B-Day.
And, Yeah!
Include some boring months also.
Where they have gone?
I wanna ask you babe.
Should we discontinue?
Or move ahead?
~
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Delete
ReplyDeleteI love how you played with months.❤
DeleteThanks! ЁЯТЭ
And i guess? You're the same person doing comments on every post.